Maintaining its trend of bringing the very best offers, Pakistan’s number 1 telecom network is guaranteed to make a better every day for its customers.
Mobilink brings the most economical rate ever, for UK Mobile*, as low as a local call. Customers can now call any number in UK (Landline or Mobile) for only PKR 1.2/30sec (tax inclusive).
So dial *456*2# from your phone and talk to your loved ones in UK for as long as you want, without having to worry about the bill.
|Offer||Price Plan||Subscription Fee||UK (Landline/Mobile)||Subscription Validity|
|UK Offer||All Prepaid Price Plans||FREE||PKR 1.2/30 sec||Unlimited|
Subscription Mechanics Grid
|Status||*456*2*2#||Rs. 0.24 (tax inclusive)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Discounted rates will be valid throughout the day, without any time restriction
- The offer will be available on all Mobilink Jazz & Mobilink packages
- Offer is available for following mobile operators only – H3G/O2/Orange Mobile/T-Mobile/Vodafone
- Premium rate numbers, Special numbers and Jersey Mobile numbers are not eligible for the discount
- Offer rates will not be available for International Roamers calling from Pakistan & abroad
- Standard Government Taxes apply on call rates.
- Limited time offer. Offer is subject to change anytime Limited time offer
- Offer is subject to change anytime
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.12 (inclusive of tax) will be charged on the first pulse of each call
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% apply on recharge and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% apply on recharge and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA